From Net-SNMP Wiki
How can I reduce the installation footprint or speed up compilation?
The following configure options may also be useful:
--disable-agent Do not build the agent (snmpd). --disable-applications Do not build the apps (snmpget, ...). --disable-manuals Do not install the manuals. --disable-scripts Do not install the scripts (mib2c, ...). --disable-mibs Do not install the mib files. --disable-mib-loading Do not include code that parses and manipulates the mib files.
- How do I control the environment used to compile the software?
- How do I control the environment used to compile the software under Windows?
- Why does the compilation complain about missing libraries?
- How can I reduce the memory footprint?
- How can I reduce the installation footprint or speed up compilation?
- How can I compile the project for use on an embedded system?
- How can I compile the project to use static linking?
- Why does 'make test' skip various tests?
- Why does 'make test' complain about a pid file?