From Net-SNMP Wiki
Revision as of 19:21, 23 January 2007 by Wes
Thees are wiki-editable tutorial pages. Feel free to add your own tutorials for pieces that are missing from both these pages as well as the Net-SNMP Web Tutorials.
- Command Line Applications
- snmptranslate: learning about the MIB tree.
- snmpget: retrieving data from a host.
- snmpgetnext: retrieving unknown indexed data.
- snmpwalk: retrieving lots of data at once!
- snmptable: displaying table.
- snmpset: peforming write operations.
- snmptrap: Sending and receiving traps, and acting upon them.
- Traps/informs with SNMPv3: Sending and receiving SNMPv3 TRAPs and INFORMs
- Common command line options:
- Agent (snmpd) Configuration
- Configuring VACM (access control)
- Coding Tutorials